Dear TEACH Tech Charter High School Parents:
Welcome to TEACH Tech Charter High School and the 2016-2017 school year!
On behalf of the staff at TEACH Tech Charter High School, I am happy to welcome you to the 2016-2017 school year! We are looking forward to a productive partnership with you to ensure our children achieve their highest potential. We recognize that in order to be successful in school, our students need support from both home and school. We know a strong partnership with you will make a great difference in your child’s education. As partners, we share the responsibility for each child’s success and want you to know that we will do everything to carry out our responsibilities. Parents and students are encouraged to review the website. In addition, we ask that you guide and support your child’s learning by ensuring that he/she:
1) Attends school daily and arrives on time, ready for the day’s learning experience
2) Completes all classwork, homework and project assignments given by teachers
3) Reads daily to develop a love for reading and to improve literacy skills and vocabulary
4) Shares school experiences with you so that you are aware of his/her school life and to help your child articulate what he/she has learned during the his/her day at school
5) Informs you if he/she needs additional support in any area or subject
6) Knows that you expect him/her to succeed in school and go on to college
Please consider joining our P.T.A. and volunteer programs as our students can greatly benefit from your involvement and contributions to our school’s programs and it’s operations. We seek volunteers to help us with the following activities:
1) Teacher-led instructional support, usually in the classroom
2) Working with our Homework Lab from 3:30 pm to 4:30 pm with children who need extra help
3) P.T.A. school-wide events
Our wonderful TEACH Tech Charter High School staff and I feel privileged to be a part of this school family. We thank you for your support and look forward to meeting you.
Mr. Frank Williams