Open to all grade levels:
NuVision Credit Union Scholarship
Open to high school seniors:
- DELTA KAPPA GAMMA SOCIETY INTERNATIONAL
- Must be entering and studying in the field of education for college/university
- Female applicants only
- CHURCH’S CHICKEN SCHOLARSHIP
- Must be graduating high school senior
- Plan to enroll part or full time at an accredited 2 or 4 year college or university
- 2.7 GPA or higher
- Must be U.S. Citizen or Legal Resident
- META FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP
- Must be accepted or enrolled in an accredited institution/college/university full-time
- Community college students can apply, BUT they must be intending to transfer to obtain a bachelor’s degree from a 4-year institution.
- 3.0 GPA or higher
- Must be U.S. Citizen or Legal Permanent Resident of HISPANIC ORIGIN
- Must have attended high school in Southern CA
- Preference to students who have demonstrated leadership or mentoring qualities through their record of involvement and participation in civic activities in school or in their communities.
- ASSOCIATED ADMINISTRATORS OF LA (AALA)Scholarship
- Must submit essay and copy of transcript, list of extracurricular activities, school/community service, and work experience
- Needs 1 letter of recommendation
- PANHELLENIC ALUMNAE SOUTH BAY ASSOCIATION OF LOS ANGELES
- Must be a resident of the South Bay.
- 3.5 GPA or higher
- Will be judged based on academic excellence, character, participation in school and community/cultural activities, and financial need.
- Website: http://www.southbaypa
- ASIAN PACIFIC FUND SCHOLARSHIPS
- CARSON WOMEN’S CLUB
- No strict requirements! We get this one EVERY YEAR – DO IT!
- ROTARY CLUB OF LA (LA5) SCHOLARSHIP
- 3.5 GPA or higher
- Completion of A-G course requirements
- Completion of SAT or ACT
- LOS ANGELES COUNCIL OF SCHOOL NURSES (LACSN)
- Must be graduating high school senior entering college/university program to become a Registered Nurse (RN).
scholarship-application/Americ an-Atheists-Scholarship-Form- 2017.pdf
- ECLIPSE, INC. SCHOLARSHIP
- Is of African-American/Black descent
- 2.0 GPA or higher
- Submit typed essay (1-2 pages) discussing personal background and college and career goals. Include a challenge you have faced or overcome and why you deserve the scholarship.
- 1 letter of recommendation from faculty discussing character, motivation, intellect, and leadership.
- Submit 1 letter of acceptance to a 4-year college or university
- GIVING BACK CORPORATION SCHOLARSHIP
- Must be a high school senior and is college bound for Fall 2017.
- Must be committed to “giving back” to the community.
- LA MILITARY CHARITABLE FUND
- Must be graduating high school senior in 2017
- Plan to attend an accredited post-secondary school in Summer or Fall 2017
- Be a dependent child of either a US Armed Forces member either active duty, retired, or missing in action while on active duty status; or dependent child of a current or retired DoD civilian
- Reside in LA area
- Cannot be receiving service academy appointments, full ROTC or post-secondary education scholarships (i.e. full-ride scholarships).
- Website: http://lamcf.weebly.c
Also, if you have not already done so please make sure to check in with Mrs.Rhee for FAFSA.